Ribble Valley Borough Council
Telephone: 01200 425111

Additional services and information: - Refuse Collection and Recycling Services - Parks and Ground Maintenance - Environment Health - Housing - Planning Applications - Community Services - Council Tax and Rebates/Benefits - Leisure and Services - Car Parks and Parking - Market information

Love Clean Streets

Love Clean Streets - You can report graffiti, fly tipping, potholes, abandoned cars, dog fouling and more. You can also download their app to your smart phone making reporting easy.

Lancashire County Council
Telephone: 0300 123 6701

Report faults on roads, pavements, cycle paths, public right of ways, street and traffic lights or flooding incidents. Additional services and information: • Apply for a blue badge • Apply for a school place • Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths • Jobs and employment • Leisure and culture • Health and social care • Business


Visit 'Fix my Street' and simply, enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area and locate the problem on a map of the area. You will be asked to enter details of the problem and you can even upload images too. 'Fix my Street' will then send it to the relevant Council on your behalf.