Who we are and what we do.
We are the Longridge Town Council within the district of Ribble Valley.
Contact details for Town Clerk, including address and telephone number are available via the Councils own website, displayed on Council notice-boards, and a hard copy will be supplied if requested.
What we spend and how we spend it.
- Annual Return Form and Auditor's report.
- Finalised budget/precept.
- Financial Regulations.
- Grants given and received.
- List of current contracts awarded and value of contract.
- Members' Allowances and expenses.
All the above are available by hard copy on request to Clerk for the current and previous financial year as a minimum.
What our priorities are and how we are doing.
The 5 year Action Plan published sets out the aims of the Town Council, this is currently under review. Our Policies and Procedures.
Longridge Town Council have a set of policy documents they use and consist of the following:-
- The Councillor's Code of Conduct
- Standing Orders.
- Financial Regulations
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
How we make decisions.
On the second Wednesday of the month the Council meets at the Station Buildings Longridge.
Lists and registers.
- The agenda and minutes for these meetings are displayed on the Council’s notice-board and website.
- All reports presented at Council meetings (excluding information that is properly regarded as private to the meeting) are available in a hard copy only.
- All responses to consultation papers are available via the Council’s minutes published online or in hard copy.
- Longridge Town Council responses to consultations on planning applications. To view planning applications for Longridge visit RVBC’s own website.
- We keep an Assets Register.
- We keep a register of Declaration of Interest for Councillors.
- We keep a register of Gifts and Hospitality.
These are available for inspection only.
Longridge Neighbourhood Plan
The Longridge Neighbourhood Plan was formally adopted by Ribble Valley Borough Council in 2019.
A copy can be viewed at the Longridge Town Council Offices.
Schedule of Charges for Requests for Information
- Photocopying will be charged at 10p per copy.
- Postage will be charged at actual cost of Royal Mail standard 2nd class postage.
- Statutory fees in accordance with the relevant legislation.